澳洲堪培拉大学论文代写:罗斯维尔市

澳洲堪培拉大学论文代写:罗斯维尔市

罗斯威尔市的居民的平均年龄是37.2岁。根据2006年的数据,男性占人口的49.2%,女性占剩下的50.8%。白人占大多数人口的73.9%是白人非西班牙裔紧随其后的是西班牙裔为14.8%,紧随其后的是美国黑人为12.4%,类别标记为“其他”占6.3%,亚洲4.4%的总最后美国印第安人,爱斯基摩人、阿留申语总0.9%。只有不到一半的居民在罗斯威尔获得准度,第二是高中毕业生比例最高,其次是那些获得了学士学位,和最小的百分比是那些最高教育水平小于高中或43.9%,分别为21.1%,18.9%,21.1%(“欢迎光临”,2010)。数据显示,24%的罗斯威尔人从未结婚,目前63%的都结婚了,2%是分开的,丧偶的3%,3%离婚(简单,2010)。(美国平均每个家庭有2.61人,2010)。罗斯威尔人口死亡的最常见原因根据1994 – 2002年的数据是循环系统的疾病14日,227年,9150年肿瘤,3621年呼吸系统疾病,外部原因2540年,1446年神经系统疾病(米勒德,无日期)。

罗斯维尔市是aA MayorA /委员会形式的政府除了城市管理员。西娅市长和sixA理事会成员被认为是兼职员工。全职城市管理员提供快乐的市长和理事会,负责执行他们的政策指令的日常运作和管理城市罗斯威尔(“欢迎光临”,2010)。据许多居民政府非常保守,缺乏多样性。

      澳洲堪培拉大学论文代写:罗斯维尔市

The median age of residents in the city of Roswell is 37.2 years. According to 2006 data, males make up 49.2% of the population and females make up the remaining 50.8%. Caucasians make up the majority of the population with 73.9% being white non-Hispanic followed by the Hispanic at 14.8%, closely followed by African American at 12.4%, the category labeled ‘Other’ making up 6.3%, Asian a total of 4.4% and lastly American Indian, Eskimo, Aleut total 0.9%. Just under half of residents in Roswell have obtained associate degrees, the next highest percentage is high school graduates, followed by those who have received a bachelor’s degree, and the smallest percentage is those whose highest education level is less than high school or 43.9%, 21.1%, 18.9%, 16.1% respectively (“Welcome to the,” 2010). Data shows that 24% of the Roswell population has never married, currently 63% are married, 2% are separated, 3% widowed, and 9% divorced (Simply, 2010). The average household has 2.61 persons (U.S., 2010). The most common causes of death among the Roswell population according to 1994-2002 data are diseases of the circulatory system 14, 227, neoplasms 9,150, diseases of the respiratory system 3,621, external causes 2,540, and diseases of the nervous system 1,446 (Millard, n.d.).

The City of Roswell operates as a Mayor / Council form of government in addition to a City Administrator. The Mayor and six Council members are considered to be part-time employees. A full-time City Administrator serves at the pleasure of Mayor and Council and is responsible for carrying out their policy directives and managing the day-to-day operations of the City of Roswell (“Welcome to the,” 2010). According to many residents the government is very conservative and lacks diversity.

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注